ETU Power in Unity
The Electrical Trades Union, NSW Branch is the largest union representing members in the electrical, energy and power industries. ETU members also work in the communications, contracting, manufacturing, mining, rail, aerospace and transport industries.
Updates for members working in the electricity generation, transmission, distribution and supporting sectors including ASP’s & vegetation control, Water utilities and Gas.
Updates for members working in General Trade, Mining, Manufacturing including food production and miscellaneous sectors.
Updates for members working in the Rail sector, Aviation/Aerospace and Transport including ferry, bus and traffic signal members.
- Essential Energy granted approval to forcibly axe 600 regional jobs across NSW 23-Nov-2016
- First test for new Nationals leader John Barilaro as FWC rules on Essential Energy plan to slash regional jobs 23-Nov-2016
- NSW at risk of widespread power failure similar to South Australia due to massive staffing cuts 29-Sep-2016
- Ausgrid sale a bad outcome for people of NSW, regardless of what country buyers come from 23-Sep-2016
- Essential Energy fined $300,000 over death of worker: Union calls for senior managers to be held accountable 14-Sep-2016