ETU Power in Unity
The Electrical Trades Union, NSW Branch is the largest union representing members in the electrical, energy and power industries. ETU members also work in the communications, contracting, manufacturing, mining, rail, aerospace and transport industries.
Updates for members working in the electricity generation, transmission, distribution and supporting sectors including ASP’s & vegetation control, Water utilities and Gas.
Updates for members working in General Trade, Mining, Manufacturing including food production and miscellaneous sectors.
Updates for members working in the Rail sector, Aviation/Aerospace and Transport including ferry, bus and traffic signal members.
- Notice to Member - The 50.4% sale of Ausgrid 21-Oct-2016
- Unions demand new Ausgrid owners commit to maintain existing employment and service standards 20-Oct-2016
- NSW at risk of widespread power failure similar to South Australia due to massive staffing cuts 29-Sep-2016
- Ausgrid sale a bad outcome for people of NSW, regardless of what country buyers come from 23-Sep-2016
- Essential Energy fined $300,000 over death of worker: Union calls for senior managers to be held accountable 14-Sep-2016