ETU Power in Unity
The Electrical Trades Union, NSW Branch is the largest union representing members in the electrical, energy and power industries. ETU members also work in the communications, contracting, manufacturing, mining, rail, aerospace and transport industries.
Updates for members working in the electricity generation, transmission, distribution and supporting sectors including ASP’s & vegetation control, Water utilities and Gas.
Updates for members working in General Trade, Mining, Manufacturing including food production and miscellaneous sectors.
Updates for members working in the Rail sector, Aviation/Aerospace and Transport including ferry, bus and traffic signal members.
- ETU to call on Coroner and Keelty to examine role of energy regulator funding cuts in Tathra fires 23-Mar-2018
- Tathra fires: Government and power regulator may have questions to answer on network funding cuts 22-Mar-2018
- Dubbo: Troy Grant must intervene to save jobs and services following revelation of Essential Energy closure plan 19-Feb-2018
- Ombudsman reveals leap in complaints from NSW consumers as power prices surge and service levels drop 15-Feb-2018
- Industrial action postponed at nation’s largest electricity distributor after conditional in-principle agreement reached 01-Feb-2018