ETU Power in Unity
The Electrical Trades Union, NSW Branch is the largest union representing members in the electrical, energy and power industries. ETU members also work in the communications, contracting, manufacturing, mining, rail, aerospace and transport industries.
Updates for members working in the electricity generation, transmission, distribution and supporting sectors including ASP’s & vegetation control, Water utilities and Gas.
Updates for members working in General Trade, Mining, Manufacturing including food production and miscellaneous sectors.
Updates for members working in the Rail sector, Aviation/Aerospace and Transport including ferry, bus and traffic signal members.
- Unions forced to call off ban on training Ausgrid’s overseas replacement workers; call on owners to intervene 30-Aug-2017
- Unions slam Sunshine Sugar for moving meeting to asbestos mill 29-Aug-2017
- Ausgrid launches legal action to force workers to train overseas replacements 29-Aug-2017
- Sunshine Sugar ordered to provide asbestos training to workers; remove asbestos products and contaminated soil 28-Aug-2017
- Electrical safety issues uncovered on Sydney Metro Northwest after vehicle hits live wiring, blacking out tunnel 24-Aug-2017