ETU Power in Unity
The Electrical Trades Union, NSW Branch is the largest union representing members in the electrical, energy and power industries. ETU members also work in the communications, contracting, manufacturing, mining, rail, aerospace and transport industries.
Updates for members working in the electricity generation, transmission, distribution and supporting sectors including ASP’s & vegetation control, Water utilities and Gas.
Updates for members working in General Trade, Mining, Manufacturing including food production and miscellaneous sectors.
Updates for members working in the Rail sector, Aviation/Aerospace and Transport including ferry, bus and traffic signal members.
- Power workers welcome Energy Minister directive ordering halt to Essential Energy job cuts 20-Aug-2019
- ETU declaration of results of 2019 election 19-Aug-2019
- Save Essential Energy's jobs 08-Aug-2019
- Essential Energy Fact Sheet 08-Aug-2019
- Size of Essential Energy’s senior management team grows, pay rates soar, while jobs of front-line workers slashed 07-Aug-2019