ETU Power in Unity
The Electrical Trades Union, NSW Branch is the largest union representing members in the electrical, energy and power industries. ETU members also work in the communications, contracting, manufacturing, mining, rail, aerospace and transport industries.
Updates for members working in the electricity generation, transmission, distribution and supporting sectors including ASP’s & vegetation control, Water utilities and Gas.
Updates for members working in General Trade, Mining, Manufacturing including food production and miscellaneous sectors.
Updates for members working in the Rail sector, Aviation/Aerospace and Transport including ferry, bus and traffic signal members.
- ETU APPRENTICE BRIEFING 30-Mar-2020
- BEREJIKLIAN TAFE REVIEW A COSTLY ATTEMPT TO COVER UP DECADE OF FAILURE ON VOCATIONAL TRAINING 25-Feb-2020
- LENGTHY BLACKOUTS DUE TO SHORTAGE OF POWER WORKERS 11-Feb-2020
- North Shore residents face five days without electricity due to massive frontline job cuts 12-Dec-2019
- ETU NSW & ACT Branch Submission to Inquiry into the Right to Farm Bill 2019 04-Oct-2019