ETU Power in Unity
The Electrical Trades Union, NSW Branch is the largest union representing members in the electrical, energy and power industries. ETU members also work in the communications, contracting, manufacturing, mining, rail, aerospace and transport industries.
Updates for members working in the electricity generation, transmission, distribution and supporting sectors including ASP’s & vegetation control, Water utilities and Gas.
Updates for members working in General Trade, Mining, Manufacturing including food production and miscellaneous sectors.
Updates for members working in the Rail sector, Aviation/Aerospace and Transport including ferry, bus and traffic signal members.
- Save Essential Energy's jobs 08-Aug-2019
- Essential Energy Fact Sheet 08-Aug-2019
- Size of Essential Energy’s senior management team grows, pay rates soar, while jobs of front-line workers slashed 07-Aug-2019
- MEDIA RELEASE: ESSENTIAL ENERGY DOCUMENT REVEALS PLANS FOR DEEPER JOB CUTS, ONE-IN-FIVE REGIONAL WORKERS TO BE AXED 05-Aug-2019
- Help the ETU stop dangerous unlicensed electrical work 05-Aug-2019