ETU Power in Unity
The Electrical Trades Union, NSW Branch is the largest union representing members in the electrical, energy and power industries. ETU members also work in the communications, contracting, manufacturing, mining, rail, aerospace and transport industries.
Updates for members working in the electricity generation, transmission, distribution and supporting sectors including ASP’s & vegetation control, Water utilities and Gas.
Updates for members working in General Trade, Mining, Manufacturing including food production and miscellaneous sectors.
Updates for members working in the Rail sector, Aviation/Aerospace and Transport including ferry, bus and traffic signal members.
- Staffing cuts delay power restoration for bushfire ravaged communities of Uarbry, Leadville and Cassilis 15-Feb-2017
- Thousands of NSW residents face blackouts as forecast electricity demand surges ahead of supply 09-Feb-2017
- Nationals must demand regional job protections as part of renegotiated coalition agreement with new Premier. 24-Jan-2017
- NSW Government collects $28.1m dividend from Essential Energy as management slashes 600 jobs 08-Dec-2016
- Essential Energy granted approval to forcibly axe 600 regional jobs across NSW 23-Nov-2016